May 2016 – Oregon Lottery Results for March

Posted by on May 12, 2016

In the fiscal year ending June, 2015 Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $88 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 71 percent is spent playing video games the remaining 29 percent to play traditional games:...
Read More