Oregon Lottery sales and commissions for November 2015 in Mid-county

In the fiscal year ending June 2015, Oregonians spent about $88 million every month on Oregon Lottery products. Of that amount, about 71 percent is spent playing video games; the remaining 29 percent is spent on traditional games like Keno, Powerball, Megabucks and Scratch-Its. Retailers offering these gambling products are paid a commission. This chart shows area businesses’ sales and commissions for November 2015. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year, four are in Mid-county: Shari’s on Airport Way, Dotty’s at Mall 205; Elmer’s in Parkrose and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These four locations had about $5.3 million in sales of video lottery products last year. In November, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Dotty’s at Mall 205 and Paddy’s Old Irish Café at San Rafael.

(or you can download a copy here: jan2016_Lottery)