In the fiscal year ending June 2015, Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $88 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 71 percent was spent playing video games, with the remaining 29 percent spent on traditional games: Scratch-Its, Keno, Powerball and Megabucks. Retailers that offer these products are paid a commission. This chart shows sales and commissions by area businesses for December 2015. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year, four are right here in Mid-county: Shari’s on Airport Way, Dotty’s at Mall 205, Elmer’s in Parkrose and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations had about $5.3 million in sales of video lottery products last year. In December, the top three retailers in our area were Elmer’s in Parkrose, Shari’s on Airport Way and Dotty’s at Mall 205.

Download a copy here: feb2016_lottery