Mid-county Oregon Lottery results for August

Posted by on Oct 24, 2016

In the fiscal year ending June 2015,* Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $88 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 71 percent is spent playing video games. The remaining 29 percent is spent on traditional games:...
Read More