October Oregon Lottery results for Mid-county

In 2013, Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 69 percent is spent playing video games and the remaining 31 percent to play traditional games, including scratch offs, Keno, Power Ball and Mega Bucks. Retailers offering these products are paid a commission. The chart below shows sales and commissions by some area businesses for October 2014. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year, three are right here in Mid-county: Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Shari’s on Airport Way and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations sold about $1.5 million in lottery products last year. In October, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Glass House Tavern on Sandy and the Parkrose Elmer’s.

(or can be downloaded here: dec2014_Lottery)