September Oregon Lottery results for Mid-county

In 2013, Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 69 percent is spent playing video games, while the remaining 31 percent is spent on traditional games: Scratch offs, Keno, Power Ball and Mega Bucks. Retailers offering these products are paid a commission. This chart shows the sales and commissions by some area businesses for September 2014. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top-10 retail locations in the state last year, three are right here in Mid-county: Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Shari’s on Airport Way and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard in Parkrose. These locations sold about $1.5 million in lottery products last year. In September, the top-three retailers in our area were Glass House Tavern, Dotty’s Mall 205 and the Parkrose Elmer’s.






















































A copy can also be downloaded here: Nov2014_Lottery