July Oregon Lottery results for Mid-county

In 2013, Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount, about 69 percent was spent playing video games and the remaining 31 percent to play traditional games, including scratch offs, Keno, Power Ball and Mega Bucks.

Retailers that offer these products are paid a commission. This chart shows the sales and commissions by some area businesses for July 2014. Businesses not offering video games are not included.

Of the top-10 retail locations in the state last year, five are right here in Mid-county: Shari’s on Airport Way, Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Elmer’s in Parkrose, the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard and Dotty’s at Northeast 122nd Avenue and San Rafael Street.

These locations sold about $7.1 million in lottery products last year. In July, the top three retailers in our area were Dotty’s Mall 205, Maddy’s on Sandy Boulevard and Shari’s on Airport Way.

halsey weidler graphic