Mid-county Oregon Lottery results for July
In the fiscal year ending June, 2015 Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $88 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that amount about 71 percent is spent playing video games the remaining 29 percent to play traditional games–scratch offs, Keno, Power Ball and Mega Bucks. Retailers that offer these products are paid a commission. This chart shows the sales and commissions by area businesses for July 2015. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year, four are right here in Mid-county: Shari’s on Airport Way, Dotty’s at Mall 205; Elmer’s in Parkrose and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations had about $5.3 million in sales of video lottery products last year. In July, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Glass House Tavern and Elmer’s in Parkrose.

(or you can download a PDF here: sept2015_lottery)