June Oregon Lottery results for Mid-county

In the fiscal year ending June 2014, Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month. Of that, about 69 percent is spent playing video games the remaining 31 percent on traditional games–scratch offs, Keno, Power Ball and Mega Bucks. Retailers that offer these products are paid a commission. This chart shows the sales and commissions by some area businesses for June 2015. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year, three are in Mid-county: Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Shari’s on Airport Way and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations sold about $1.5 million in lottery products last year. In June, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Dotty’s Mall 205 and Elmer’s in Parkrose.

(or you can download a copy here: aug2015_lottery)