April Oregon Lottery results for Mid-county

Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month in the fiscal year ending June 30, 2014. Of that amount, about 69 percent is spent playing video games; the remaining 31 percent on play traditional games: Keno, Power Ball, Mega Bucks and scratch-off tickets. Retailers offering these products are paid a commission.

This chart shows the gross sales and net commissions by some area businesses for April 2015. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the top 10 retail locations in the state last year three are right here in Mid-county: Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Shari’s on Airport Way and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations sold about $1.5 million in lottery products last year. In April, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Elmer’s Glass House Tavern, both in Parkrose.

(or you can download a copy here: June2015_Lottery results)

June2015_Lottery results