Oregonians spent in the neighborhood of $91 million on Oregon Lottery products each month during the fiscal year ending in June, 2014. Of that amount, about 69 percent is spent on lottery video games; the remaining 31 percent is spent on more traditional games like scratch-offs,  Keno, Powerball and Mega Bucks. Retailers that offer these products are paid a commission. This chart shows the sales and commissions from some area businesses for January 2015. Businesses not offering video games are not included. Of the 10 top-grossing retail locations in the state last year, three are in Mid-county: Original Joe’s on Northeast 102nd Avenue and Halsey Street, Shari’s on Airport Way and the Glass House Tavern on Sandy Boulevard. These locations sold about $1.5 million in lottery products last year. In January, the top three retailers in our area were Shari’s on Airport Way, Glass House Tavern and Elmer’s in Parkrose.

(or download a copy here: mar15_lottery_results)